Saturday, April 22, 2023

(1) A little about me

Ello Lovees!

My name is Tree, yes like the one outside. Nice to make your acquaintance! I hope here we can come to a meeting of the minds and begin an open discussion about fun, difficult, and downright weird topics! The peek into my brain will be wild so strap in!

A few things about me so we can truly become friends:

  • I was born and raised in potato land, USA
  • I was a crazy little kiddo with a country upbringing
  • I have a pretty disastrous childhood with a lot of abuse, many of the posts on this blog are topics that I have personally wondered about and researched. That being said I will someday share my story on here to all that would like to know it. 
  • I am a currently a college student
  • I love learning new things and having conversations with people about it!
  • I collect experiences like I do shiny rocks (in buckets!) so, I have probably done it at least once!
I hope that my blog will be a place of safety for you to explore and please feel free to connect with me on my socials!
Gmail
treeonaleaf@gmail.com
Instagram
@otrippyzippy
Tiktok
@Ohtrippyzippy

No comments:

Post a Comment